My Healthy Holiday Gift Guide
With the holidays coming up, it’s always good to have a variety of gifts for your loved ones. So while I always buy fun gifts, I also like to give my friends and family a little something for their health.
Here is my healthy holiday gift guide:
- Shower Diffuser – diffuse oils as you shower! And you can use code FORST for 10% off your order.
- Water Bottle – I happen to like this one from S’well; just be sure to get either a stainless steel or glass water bottle.
- Immersion Blender – perfect for blending ingredients for smoothies, milk shakes, soups or baby food.
- Radiation Free Headphones – with the Blue Tube Headset, you effectively move your cell phone away from your head, reducing your exposure to radiation.
- Spa Kit – includes detoxifying mud mask, exfoliating body scrub and replenishing body butter, which creates a relaxing, aromatic experience.
- The Gut Repair Cookbook – this beautiful, full-color cookbook is jam-packed with over 130 easy and delicious gut-friendly recipes. These recipes have been created by Dr. Axe and are designed to help nourish and delight your gut.
- Essential Oil Diffuser Bracelet – enjoy aromatherapy anywhere you go. Fill the air with lovely fragrances that can uplift spirits, relieve stress, and keep you healthy.
- Honey Straws – stop using paper straws and use these honey flavored straws by Oh! Nuts. The five natural flavors are Clover, Orange, Buckwheat, Wildflower, and Blackberry. These honey straws have NO COLORING OR ADDITIVES.
- Himalayan Salt Lamp – they look cool and they serve a purpose. I recently wrote a blog post about how a Himalayan salt lamp can benefit your health.
- Stainless Steel Wine Glasses – these insulated wine cups are 12oz, unbreakable, portable, and BPA Free.
- Essential Oil Diffuser – this is a small, convenient, and night-friendly diffuser with a far-reaching mist designed to help purify and humidify the air around you.
- The Mindfulness Journal – to reduce anxiety and live in the present moment, this Mindfulness Journal, can help build a stress-reducing habit that makes you appreciate every single day.
- BlenderBottles for Protein Shakes – these are 28-ounce capacity shaker cups for mixing protein shakes, smoothies, and supplements.
- Essential Oil Carrying Case – this essential oil bag will securely hold 30 10ml Rollerball Vials or 5ml, 10ml & 15ml Boston Round containers.
- Good Mood Bootcamp – learn the essentials of supporting your mental health through proven techniques with this self-paced online class.
- Healthy Snack Gift Basket – this gift basket includes 20 full size single serve items. Assortment of chips, cookies, high protein bars, fruit snacks, nuts, muffins, jerkies and much more.
- The Complete Guide to the Therapeutic Use of Essential Oils – this book is amazingly practical for anyone wanting to learn about essential oils and their everyday uses.
- Organic Tea Set – 5 bags each of breakfast blend, aged earl grey, golden chai, mate lemon, jasmine green, gunpowder green, rooibos, Moroccan mint, chamomile lemon in a lovely sustainable bamboo tea chest.
- Organic Food Subscription – get healthy and delicious meals with organic produce + clean ingredients delivered to your home. Right now, only $6.16 per serving.
- DIY Gifts – my daughter and I love to make little gifts for people. Click here to see some things we have made using essential oils.
Disclosure: this post contains affiliate links.