Looking for Simple Gluten-Free Dessert Recipes?
If you adhere to a gluten-free diet, finding a delicious dessert may not always be easy. And if you don’t like to spend hours in the kitchen, you probably just grab a dessert from the grocery store. And who knows what unhealthy ingredients are lurking in those?
So while I was searching for recipes for my crockpot/casserole recipe program, I came across some amazing dessert recipes that can be made in the crockpot.
Here are three delicious desserts that are also gluten-free crockpot recipes:
Paleo Slow Cooker Brownies
Found on Cultivate Beauty
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup tapioca flour
- 1 cup almond meal
- 1/2 cup raw cacao powder
- 90g dark chocolate
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 1 tsp gluten free baking powder
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
Gluten-Free Crockpot Apple Crumble
Found on Life Made Full
Ingredients, apple mixture:
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar or organic brown sugar
- 1/2 cup raw honey
- 5-7 large apples peeled and cut into chunks
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 2/3 cup gluten free oats
- 2/3 cup coconut sugar or organic brown sugar
- 1/4 cup Bob’s Red Mill 1:1 Gluten Free Flour Blend
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 3-4 TBSP softened butter or coconut oil
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- Combine all of the ingredients for apple mixture. Pour into crockpot and spread evenly, covering the bottom.
- Mix topping ingredients.
- Layer over top of apple mixture.
- Cook on low for 4 hours (or on high for 2 hours).
Gluten-Free Crockpot Lemon Blueberry Dump Cake
Found on Raising Whasians
- 1 Box of Gluten Free Yellow Cake Mix
- (2) 21 oz. cans of Blueberry Pie Filling
- 2 TBSP Finely Grated Lemon Zest
- 1 Stick of Butter, melted
- Spray crock pot with your favorite cooking spray (I use olve or avocado oil).
- Dump your 2 cans of blueberry pie filling into the slow cooker. Mix in grated lemon zest.Spread for even coverage in your slow cooker.
- Mix butter and cake mix. Dump on top. Spread out evenly.
- Cook high 2 hours, low 4 hours.
Do you have any recipes you’d like to share? I’d love to hear about them and maybe feature them in the future. And if you’re looking for more easy, crockpot recipes, check out my Crockpot Casserole Recipe Program:
Disclosure: this post contains affiliate links.