Eat Clean with These Easy & Delicious Salad Recipes
Summer is a great time to enjoy a crisp, cool salad (although, I eat salad all year long and you should too).
These are some of my favorite salad recipes that I found on Pinterest. Now two of these recipes do contain cheese; if you’re dairy-free it’s easy to simply skip the cheese. I promise they’ll still taste amazing. And as always, I recommend using organic ingredients whenever possible!
Brussels Sprouts, Cranberry and Quinoa Salad
From Gimme Some Oven
- 1 cup cranberries, dried
- 2/3 cup pecans, toasted
- 1 pound Brussels sprouts, rinsed and ends trimmed
- 2 cups quinoa
- 1/4 cup orange juice, freshly squeezed
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 pinch salt and pepper
- Toss all salad ingredients together
- Whisk all dressing ingredients together
Blueberry Arugula Salad
From Broccoli & Muffins
- 2 cups arugula
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- 1/3 cup walnuts
- 1/3 cup shredded goat cheese
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp honey
- 1/2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp oregano
- 1 dash of salt and pepper
- Combine lemon juice, honey for the salad dressing. Stir and add olive oil until combined, then add oregano, salt and pepper.
- Combine arugula, walnuts, cheese and blueberries in salad bowl.
- Drizzle dressing over salad and enjoy.
Summer Salad with Feta
- 3 medium cucumbers
- 3 medium tomatoes
- 8 radishes
- 1 cup feta cheese crumbles
- 1/2 cup chopped scallions
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tsp white vinegar
- salt and pepper to taste
- Cut vegetables to bite-size pieces.
- Mix ingredients, sprinkle with salt and pepper. Enjoy!
- 1 cucumber, sliced
- 1 can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1-1/4 cup corn
- 1 red pepper, diced
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 cup packed fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 lime
- 1 avocado, diced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Combine all ingredients in bowl. Squeeze fresh lime over salad. Season with salt and pepper.
What is your favorite salad recipe? I’d love for you to share in the comments below!
Disclosure: this post contains affiliate links.