Flour-Less, Dairy-Free, Low Sugar Cookie Recipe
As a cookie lover who has a dairy allergy, I was so excited when I found this cookie recipe. It has since become a family favorite…even my picky kids love these!
Almond Butter Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe
Makes: 24 cookies
Hands-on time: 10 minutes
Total time: 22 minutes
- 1 cup unsalted almond butter, stirred well
- 3/4 cup turbinado sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 3 oz dark chocolate (70% cocoa or greater), broken into small pieces
- Preheat oven to 350°F. In a medium bowl, stir together first 5 ingredients until blended. Stir in chocolate.
- Drop dough by rounded tablespoonfuls onto parchment-lined baking sheets.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Let cool on baking sheets for 5 minutes. Remove to a wire rack and let cool for 15 more minutes.
Nutrients per cookie: Calories: 110, Total Fat: 8 g, Sat. Fat: 1.5 g, Carbs: 10 g, Fiber: 1 g, Sugars: 7 g, Protein: 2 g, Sodium: 55 mg, Cholesterol: 10 mg
Have you tried these? I would love to hear what you think in the comments!
And if you’re looking for more recipe ideas, check out my 3 Popular Recipe Programs:
* Recipe adapted from Clean Eating Magazine
Disclosure: this post contains affiliate links.