Many diseases, including cancer, start as toxicity
How many of you have been so busy that you have not had any time to take care of yourself?
For many moms, you’re constantly juggling your home, your children’s activities, and work. Chances are you haven’t been eating well or exercising.
Below I am sharing my toxic test that consists of 49 yes or no questions. Please answer these questions honestly and simply add up your yes answers and no answers when you’re finished.
- Do you brush your teeth less than twice a day?
- Do you floss less than once per day?
- Do you have ‘silver’ dental fillings?
- Have you ever had tooth extractions and/or root canal fillings?
- Do you use unfiltered tap water to brush your teeth, shower, make coffee or drink?
- Do you use commercial household cleaners, cosmetics or antiperspirants?
- Have you ever taken prescription medication or over-the-counter medications including hormone replacement therapy or birth control?
- Do you have wall to wall carpet in your home or office?
- Do you eat commercial (non-organic) vegetables, fruits or meats?
- Do you wear new clothes before washing them?
- Do you wear clothes that have been dry cleaned?
- Do you wear synthetic materials (such as polyester)?
- Do you eat processed food?
- Do you eat fast food or at restaurants?
- Do you use bug spray in your home or have a pest control service?
- Do you use weed killer on your lawn?
- Do you dye or bleach your hair?
- Do you use cologne or perfume?
- Are you overweight, underweight, or have cellulite deposits?
- Does your occupation expose you to toxins?
- Do you drink more than 2 alcoholic beverages per week?
- Do you eat fish more than twice a week that is not Wild Caught Alaskan?
- Do you regularly swim in a pool or lake?
- Do you live in a major metropolitan area?
- Do you live near an airport?
- Do you work in an environment with fluorescent lighting?
- Do you drink non-organic coffee?
- Do you drink sugary drinks such as fruit juice?
- Do you drink sodas or Gatorade?
- Do you feel tired, or sluggish upon waking up and even throughout the day?
- Do you have difficulty concentrating or have slow thinking?
- Do you feel depressed or have mood changes?
- Do you get more than one or two colds per year?
- Do you have allergies?
- Do you have bad breath, a coated tongue, or bitter or metallic taste in your mouth?
- Do you have strong body odor?
- Do you have strong smelling urine?
- Do you have trouble falling asleep?
- Are your nails weak, soft, brittle, gray, or ridged?
- Do you often feel stressed or anxious?
- Do you have eczema, dry skin, acne, or rashes?
- Do you have food cravings, especially for carbs or sugar?
- Do you have pain or discomfort on the right side of your stomach after eating?
- Are you constipated or do you have less than 1 bowel movement per day?
- Do you have sensitivity to perfume or other chemical odors?
- Do you have persistent joint or muscle pain?
- Do you have chronic infections?
- Do you have regular fatigue?
- Do you have reoccurring headaches?
If you scored more than 25, then you are highly toxic and should take immediate steps to begin detoxification on your body, your food, and your environment (see below).
If you scored lower than 25, continue to be mindful of the source of your food, your environment and the chemicals you use in your daily life.
Looking for a detox program? Join me for my online detox program — that could set you up for a healthier, skinnier YOU.
Click here to learn more and to register for My 10-Day Detox Program. Check it out and join me to jump start your weight loss plan.
Want to know what kind of products I use to help with my own detox? Click here for my supplement recommendations.
Disclosure: this post contains affiliate links.